Saturday, January 21, 2012

Unit 10 Final Assessment

As I reflect back on unit #3 assessment, my physical assessment was 5/10 my spitirual wellbeing was 6/10 and my psychological was 2/10. In my unit nine assessment my physical assessment is 4/10 my spiritual is 8/10 and my psychological was 6/10. As I compare and reflect on my health and wellness, and although my scores haven't changed very much I can see I have grown in each of these areas.  My physical goal was to walk on my treadmill 3 times a week. Well that still hasn't happen, but I  have changed my diet- I am eating baked and grilled foods as well as increaseing my water intake.. My psychological goal was to focus on my breathing and visualization skills which I have and they really worked for me this week. My spiritual goal was to get back in church regularly and spent more time with my family, I will not make it to church tomorrow, but I did have dinner with my kids last night  and we had a wonderful time. I didn't realize how much they had going on in their lives. My overallpersonal experience has been great. I have learned alot from this class as well as my fellow classmates. I think we all were able to help and learn from each other. Thank-you and good luck to everyone in their future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment