Saturday, November 19, 2011

Journey to Relaxation

Hi!everyone, I just listen to the journey to relaxation clip. And was amazed at how well it worked.
I found myself exhaling and relaxing. Just listening to the tone of his voice was relaxing, it was calm and soothing. I just wanted to close my eyes and take a nap.I didn't I was able to say awake, but I did feel better after listening to it. I think I'll save it and let my husband listen to it when he has had a stressful day at work.
You may see my post twice, I 'm new to blogging and wasn't sure if I was doing it right the first time.

Thanks, Edi

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Edi.

    I'm glad you found the exercise relaxing. It's another example of how different methods of relaxation work for different people. I personally had difficulty listening to the clip as the pacing, awkward pauses (or so I felt) and tone of voice were somewhat offputting to me; however, this is simply one clip in a vast genre of tools available to assist people with stress reduction and relaxation.

    Keep it up!

    -Joy Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edi, No worries I think many of us are new to blogging and I only saw your post once...so far anyway! The relaxation journey was educational. I do believe that it is important for the individual finds what works best for them.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have to admit that is my fear also, I will do all this blogging and it won't go on the site and I won't get credit. Thanks for sharing your experience, hope your husband enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete