Monday, November 28, 2011

crime of the century

Okay everyone! as you can see I am having a difficult time with this blogging. I apoloize for not responding to your blogs, but this being a problem for me to get my responds to show on your blog. Any way,hopefully that will  be worked out soon.
Now  back to the assignment based on my reflection on a scale from 1 to 10, I would  rate my physical wellbeing maybe a( 5),my spiritual wellbeing an (6), and my psychological wellbeing right now a 2. This blogging has really gotten me stressed. I work had to keep my GPA up and I don't want something like this to hurt my grade.Please note it's not just school, work is very demanding right now. Anyway My goal for all three areas would be to learn to relax and exhale to releive my stress and  anxiety from both work and school demands. I think if I learn to breathe and exhale andstop holding my breathe because I am stress I would feel better. (Deep breathing exercise). When I listened to the audio It didn't relax me, I had to many other things going on in my head, so I guess it didn't benefit nor frustrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment